Food : Main Courses
• 400g Tuna Loin, frozen
• 10g Yata Watte Tea Leaves
• 200g Cauliflower
• 100ml Milk
• 50ml Cream
• 100g Mascarpone
• 5g Sea Salt
• 1g White Pepper, freshly ground
• 50ml Avocado Oil
• Micro Greens and Sundried Tomatoes for Garnishing
- Season tuna loin with a little salt and white pepper and sear in hot non-stick pan.
- Place tea leaves in a square roasting tray and put on high heat, place tuna on wire rack and cover with lid.
- Smoke for a few minutes, remove from tray and allow to cool down before slicing.
- Bring milk to the boil, add cauliflower and simmer until soft, drain milk and add cream.
- Place in blender and mix until smooth, remove from blender and allow to cool down. Fold in the mascarpone and season to taste.
- Arrange all components on plate and drizzle with avocado oil. Garnish with micro greens and sundried tomatoes before serving.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Yata Watte
Created by : Arie Yulianto