Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
YATA WATTE MOJITO
• 120ml Yata Watte Tea (4 tsp. brewed for 5 mins in 1L of hot water)
• 30ml Remy Martin Cognac
• 30ml Captain Morgan Rum
• 30ml Sugar syrup
• Mint Leaves and Lime Wedges, as needed
• Crushed Ice
- Pour the Remy Martin and Capt. Morgan into a heat-proof container and light on fire.
- Leave until the aroma and flavour of the liquors are extracted and the quantity has slightly reduced.
- In a glass, muddle the mint together with lime wedges and sugar syrup.
- Add crushed ice and liquors and stir until blended.
- Add more crushed ice and the Yata Watte tea.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint leaves. Serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Yata Watte
Created by : Lloyd Aleta