Food : Main Courses
YABBY & MANGO ÓTAÍKA WITH LIME, MANGO, COCONUT CREAM AND CORIANDER
- 360g cleaned, cooked yabby tail and claw meat (about 12)
- 30g finely sliced Spanish (red) onion
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 500g diced mango flesh (approx. 3)
- 20ml coconut cream
- 3g finely diced fresh red chilli, seeds removed
- 2g finely chopped coriander leaves
- Pulp from 3 ripe passion fruit
- Salt to taste
- Combine yabby meat, red onion and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl. Let sit in refrigerator for no more than 2 minutes or until the yabby meat is “cooked” to desired texture.
- Fold in all the other ingredients and chilli.
- Serve immediately, as cold as possible, in a small bowl.
- Garnish with a sprig of coriander and a small amount of passion fruit pulp if desired.
Created by : Bree Stafford.