Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
White Chocolate Milk Tea
- 40ml Dilmah Yata Watte
- 40ml Dilmah Exceptional Italian Almond
- 4g white chocolate
- 100ml cream
- 1/2 tsp icing sugar
- Brew 2g of each tea together in 200ml of water for 5 minutes and strain.
- Mix white chocolate, cream and icing sugar on top of a water bath,once mixed put mix into cocktail shaker and shake for 8 – 10 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate mix on the bottom of the glass (1cm), then layer hot tea mix on top.
- Sprinkle few almonds flakes on the top.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Italian Almond Tea