Food : Appetisers
Western Australian Blue Swimmer Crab and Haloumi Tartlet with baby celery & chard salad
- 500g pittas cyrus haloumi
- 300g finely chopped mint
- 150g finely chopped dill
- 4 eggs
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 100g clarified butter
- 180g fresh crab meat
- Grate haloumi and add the herbs and egg into the mixture.
- Working with one filo sheet at a time, brush with butter and repeat this process five times to create six layers.
- Cut out pastry into mini muffin trays and add crab meat to the bottom of the pastry.
- Top with haloumi mixture.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Garnish tartlet with baby celery and chard.