Food : Main Courses
Watte Smoked Margaret River Waygu Beef Fillet, Yallingup Woodfired Sourdough, Manjimup Truffled Hummus, Horseradish Crisp
- 120g Waygu beef fillet
- 10g Dilmah Meda Watta Tea
- 1/4 loaf Yallingup woodfired “wave” (white) sourdough
- 1/4 loaf Yallingup woodfired “field” (wholemeal) sourdough
- 300g organic chickpeas
- 125g organic tahini
- 1 lemon juice
- 40ml Olio Bello Extra Virgin
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 4g Manjimup black truffle
- 20g horseradish, fresh
- 10g micro herb, celery
- Smoke beef with tea for about 12 minutes, sous vide to 55C, then chill.
- Purée chickpeas with tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Fold through grated truffle.
- Season horseradish slices with olive oil, then bake until crisp.
- Assemble with bread into sandwiches, and garnish with horseradish crisp and micro herb.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Watte Boutique Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Meda Watte