Food : Appetisers
WARM EARL GREY PUMPKIN DUMPLING
- 200g pumpkin
- 5g Dilmah Earl Grey Tea
- 2g salt
- 2g pepper
- 3g sugar
- 1 egg skin
- Cut pumpkin into cubes and steam with Earl Grey Tea.
- Season with salt and pepper and sugar.
- Mash all the ingredients together.
- Fill into egg skin and tie as a money bag.
- Brew Earl Grey Tea and pour 30ml into a serving dish with the pumpkin dumpling.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series The Original Earl Grey
Created by : Nurul Shakira