Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 2g Dilmah t-Series Pure Chamomile Flowers
- 110ml cold water
- 15ml lemon juice
- 30ml blueberry homemade syrup
- 1 can soda water
- A sprig of rosemary
- Do a cold brew with chamomile flowers overnight and then fine strain to make sure there is no pulp in the tea. Use 110ml cold water for the cold brew.
- Pour cold tea into a mocktail glass, add lemon juice and blueberry homemade syrup. Stir to blend. Place an ice cube in the glass and top up with soda.
- For garnish and aroma, place a sprig of rosemary.
- Mocktail glass / Collins glass
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Pure Chamomile Flowers
Created by : Fandy Wijaya Adi