Food : Main Courses
TRUFFLED DRAGON’S BEARD
- 700g dark chocolate
- 700ml cream
- 5 tsp Dilmah Italian Almond Tea
- 150g glucose
- 100g butter
- 200g sugar
- 50g glucose
- 200ml water
- Cocoa powder
- Infuse cream with tea for 10 minutes. Strain and only use 400ml of the cream.
- Add glucose and bring to a boil.
- Pour over the chocolate and butter and blend until smooth.
- Chill and roll into balls.
- Cover with tempered choc and roll in cocoa powder.
- Boil to 123C.
- Cool, then pull in cornflour and cocoa.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Italian Almond Tea
Created by : Mitchell Grady