Food : Appetisers
TIAN OF PRAWNS, AVOCADO & GREEK YOGHURT CAPERS, CHERRY TRUSS TOMATOES WITH SHRIMP ROES
- 10 prawns, cooked and peeled
- 50g avocado diced
- 10ml olive oil
- 10ml lemon juice
- Greek yoghurt
- Coriander leaves
- 10g shrimp roe
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cut avocado into small cubes, mix with Greek yogurt, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Marinate prawn with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Press avocado into the round ring and then prawns.
- Decorate with shrimp roe and coriander.
Created by : Cherdphong Sonkanok