Drink : Cocktails
- 45 ml Dilmah Earl Grey Infused Cazadores Blanco Tequila
- 15 ml Pekoe Earl Grey Liquor
- 45 ml orange juice
- 3 dashes of orange bitters
- 5 ml agave syrup
- 10 ml Grenadine
- Pour all ingredients except Grenadine into a soda charger.
- Charge with one CO2 cartridge and shake 10 times.
- Drizzle Grenadine into a glass half filled with ice.
- Dispense charged cocktail into a decanter and pour into glass.
- Garnish with orange peel.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Earl Grey
Created by : Sean D’Almada-Remedios