Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Sweet, Sour & Mint Crush
- 60ml DilmahYoung Hyson Green Tea
- 60ml DilmahLime & Lemon Green Tea
- 60ml Dilmah Exceptional Gentle Minty Green Tea
- 20ml syrup
- 1/4 lemon wedge, squeezed
- 2 mint leaves
- Brew 2g of each tea together in 300ml of water for 3 minutes and strain.
- Add all the ingredients except for mint leaves into a cocktail shaker with a few cubes of ice and shake vigorously for 8 – 10 seconds.
- Pour into a glass jar, and then add two mint leaves into mix.
- Put the mix in fridge to infuse for half an hour.
- Strain mix into the tea cup.
- Caramelise sugar on the rim of the cup.
- Lime wedge, lemon wedge and sprinkle of mint on bottom of glass.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
- Dilmah Exceptionals
- Dilmah Fun Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Lemon & Lime