Food : Appetisers
- 200g Fresh Strawberries
- Black Pepper to taste
- Fresh Cinnamon to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Whipped Cream
- Cut the strawberries in half and place in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and a generous amount of black pepper and freshly grated cinnamon. Allow to soak for 20 mins.
- Place in the serving dish carefully adding the juice from the bottom of the bowl.
- Freshly grate more black pepper and cinnamon and finish with a spoonful of fresh cream.
Created by : Ho Wing Hong