Food : Appetisers
25 Pcs Gyoza Dough
- 200g pumpkin, grated
- 65g fresh coconut, roasted and grated
- 100g sugar
- 95g rice flour
- 75ml coconut cream
- 1g salt
- 2g cinnamon powder
- 1g all spice powder
- 0.5g nutmeg
Palm Sugar Syrup
- 200g palm sugar
- 200ml water
- 2g pandan leaves
- 50g jackfruit, diced
- Mix grated pumpkin, grated roasted coconut, sugar, rice flour, coconut cream, salt, cinnamon powder, all spice powder and nutmeg in a stainless bowl.
- Leave to rest in chiller for 30 minutes.
- Place the filling inside the gyoza dough.
Palm sugar syrup
- Place palm sugar, water, pandan leaves and diced jackfruit in saucepan.
- Cook until it reaches syrup consistency.
- Strain the sauce with a fine sieve.
- Place the gyoza in the steamer.
- Steam for 10-15 minutes until the gyoza are cooked.
- Pan sear the gyoza with butter until lightly browned.
- Serve with jackfruit and pandan infused palm sugar syrup.
Created by : Fandy Wijaya Adi