Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
STRAWBERRY CAPRIOSKA WITH DILMAH BERRY SENSATION ICE CUBES
IngredientsBerry Sensation Ice Cubes
- 3 tea bags Dilmah Exceptional Berry Sensation
- 125ml boiling water
- 4 frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 30ml raspberry purée
- 8 hollowed strawberries
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
- 60ml vodka
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 10ml soda water
MethodBerry Sensation Ice Cubes
- Brew 3 tea bags for 4 minutes.
- Pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Crush ice cubes.
- Place raspberry purée and sugar in a pot and place it over heat.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a glass and add frozen raspberries and freeze.
- Place lime, strawberries and 2 tablespoons of sugar into a shaker and muddle.
- Add vodka and one half of the crushed ice cubes.
- Shake until mixed and pour into glass.
- Place rest of the crushed ice cubes into the glass.
- Top with soda water.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Berry Sensation
Created by : Leigh Roberson