Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
SPRINGTIME OOLONG WITH GINGER & GENTLE MINTY GREEN TEA WITH YATA WATTE TEA SYRUP
• 2 parts Springtime Oolong with Ginger Tea (brewed with fresh spring water at 85 degrees)
• 1 part Gentle Minty Green Tea (brewed with fresh spring water at 85 degrees)
• Rhubarb and Berries, as preferred
• 1tsp. Yata Watte Tea
• Honey, as needed
• Lemon Juice to taste
• Sugar Sesame Wafer*
- Brew both Springtime Oolong with Ginger and Gentle Minty Green Tea together, according to your preference in strength.
- Simmer rhubarb, berries, honey and Yata Watte tea until syrupy, then strain and add lemon juice to taste.
- In a glass, pour the prepared rhubarb, berry, honey and Yata Watte tea syrup.
- Top the glass with the sugar sesame wafer and pour the prepared hot tea through the wafer.
* Prepare the sugar sesame wafer by bringing sugar to soft ball consistency and adding the black and white sesame seeds. Pour over a baking sheet and allow to cool. Cut or break to the desired size to fit over your glass.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Vivid Tea Selection by Dilmah
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Single Estate Oolong Leaf Tea
Created by : Ian Jones