Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
• 6 tea bags Dilmah English Breakfast Tea
• 600ml Boiling Water
• 6 pods Cardamom
• 10 teaspoons Sugar
• Crushed Ice
• Crush the cardamom pods and add to the warmed teapot.
• Pour the boiling water onto tea bags and let it brew for 5 minutes.
• Add sugar and leave to cool to room temperature .
• Pour into a wine goblet with crushed ice (Serves 4).
- Wine Goblet
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Gourmet Tea Selection
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- English Breakfast