Drink : Cocktails
SPICE CHAI MARTINI
- 60ml locally brewed vodka (Stanmore NSW) infused with chai aromatics
- 1 tea bag Dilmah Spice Chai
- 2 scoops ice
- Cinnamon quill
- Pinch of salt
- Use 1 tea bag of Spice Chai per person, brew a pot of tea.
- Allow 1 hour for tea to cool down, then chill.
- Take 30ml chilled Chai Tea, 60ml Chai infused vodka, 2 scoops of ice and shake well.
- Double strain into a martini glass and garnish with a cinnamon quill.
- Infuse vodka with clove, vanilla bean, Tasmanian bush peppercorns, cardamom and ginger. Leave it to infuse for 1 week.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai
Created by : Derek Lai