Food : Main Courses
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- ½ tsp orange zest
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 20g spinach
- 2 sprigs dill
- 200g ricotta
- 250g feta
- 1 tsp parmesan
- ½ egg
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Cut the puff pastry and add orange zest.
- Using a puff cone, wrap the pastry around the cone.
- Brush with butter and place in oven. Cook for 5 minutes until golden in colour.
- Finely chop spring onions.
- In a pan sauté onion and add spinach. Wilt the spinach for 1 minute.
- Take the onion and spinach out of the pan. Cool and chop roughly.
- In a bowl crumble the feta and add ricotta, parmesan, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Finely chop dill and parsley. Add to mix. Fill puff pastry and bake in oven at 150C until cheese has set.
Created by : Stacy Skidmore