Food : Main Courses
SMOKED SCOTTISH SALMON ROLLED WITH CREAM CHEESE AND AROMATIC THAI HERBS
- 100g smoked Scottish salmon
- 8 pcs thin egg crêpe
- 50g cream cheese
- 5g sweet basil
- 5g dill
- 60g cocktail sauce
- 2 cherry truss tomato wedges
- Salt & pepper
- Chop sweet basil and mix with cream cheese until creamy. Add salt and pepper.
- Spread on crêpe and place smoked salmon evenly.
- Roll the crêpe tight with the salmon inside.
- Cut at an angle (4cm long portions) so you can make them stand up.
- Decorate with a drop of cocktail sauce, a tomato wedge and dill.
Created by : Cherdphong Sonkanok