Drink : Cocktails
Silver Jubilee Almond Infused Ceylon Pekoe Digestive
- 60ml Dilmah Silver Jubilee Almond infused Ceylon Pekoe with New Zealand Manuka honey
- 30ml Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 15ml Homemade Orgeat Syrup
- 1ml Fresh Lime Juice
- Silver Jubilee Mandarin & Marzipan Pekoe tea Ice cubes
Orgeat Syrup & Ice cubes
- 1kg Caster Sugar
- 90g Almond powder
- 100g Whole Blanched Almond
- 6tsp Mandarin and Marzipan
- 700ml Water
- 1 thread Saffron
In a shaker full of ice, add the lime, the pineapple juice, the orgeat syrup and the infused Almond Pekoe tea with Manuka honey. Shake well.
Strain in a digestive glass garnish with a rim of saffron sugar and 1 Ice cube of Mandarin & Marzipan Pekoe tea with Terrezza Saffron (100% New Zealand Saffron).
Mandarin & Marzipan Pekoe Tea Ice cubes
Infuse 6 spoon of Mandarin & Marzipan tea and 700ml of water for 4 mins.
Strain into the ice tray and add 1 saffron thread by ice cube. Let it set in the freezer for 8 hours.
Put the sugar in a pan, add the almond powder, the whole almond already crushed and bring to boil
Rest for 12 hours. The following day, filter your syrup and add a drop of orange flower water and rose water.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Silver Jubilee Gourmet
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Silver Jubilee Almond Infused Ceylon Pekoe