Food : Appetisers
Schott lander’s Wagyu tartare and Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers crisp
- 250g diced wagyu meat (neck)
- Small Spanish onion
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- 5 quail eggs
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 10g Dilmah t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers
- 1.7kg baker’s flour
- 10g salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 40g yeast
- 1/2 litre brewed Dilmah t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers tea, cooled
- 1/2 litre water, room temperature
- 50ml olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together. Serve 250g diced wagyu meat (neck) with quail egg yolk on top.
- Brew Dilmah t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers and leave aside till cooled down.
- Mix all ingredients in dough mixer and mix for 25 minutes.
- Put into tin loafs and let improve for 45 minutes in warm area (cover with wet cloth to maintain moisture).
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Green Tea with Jasmine Flowers