Food : Main Courses
SCAMPI TARTAR WITH SMOKED CRÈME FRAICHE AND SCAMPI SAND
- 40g scampi
- 30g tomato
- 5g sweet white vinegar
- 20ml mirin
- 20g lemongrass, roughly chopped
- 10g lemongrass, finely chopped
- 10g salmon caviar
- 5ml Ponzu
- 15g crème fraiche
- 10g scampi oil
- 20g Malto Dextrin
- 1 micro radish
- 1 microgreens
- Peel and blanch scampi in sous-vide at 60C for 10 minutes. Cool and chop into brunoise, mix with finely chopped lemongrass and conserve cold.
- Blanch and peel concasse (fine) tomatoes, mix with vinegar and conserve.
- Warm Mirin and 10g roughly chopped lemongrass, cold Ponzu and marinate salmon caviar for 30 minutes.
- Manuka smoke crème fraiche in sous-vide bag using a smoke gun.
- Mix scampi oil with Malto Dextrin and conserve dry.
- Trim micro radish and pick microgreens.
Created by : Volker Marecek