Food : Main Courses
SCALLOP AND SPINACH WITH OSCIETRA CAVIAR AND LEMON CREAM
• 100g Puff Pastry
• 8 Pcs Scallops
• 100g Spinach Leaves
• Salt and Pepper
• 20cl Cream
• ½ bunch Chives
• 50g Caviar
• 1 dash Lemon Juice
• Gold Leaf
- Place the puff pastry sheet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 160°C and bake it for 18 minutes.
- Cut the scallops to 5mm thick pieces, spread the sliced scallops on a parchment paper and tighten them, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the scallops in the freezer for a few minutes, then cut them into triangles of 6cm long and 3cm wide.
- On a stainless steel plate covered with plastic film, spread the spinach leaves. Cover with another layer of film and put the plate in a steam oven at 85°C for 3 minutes to blanch the leaves.
- Allow the leaves to cool down, place on the puff pastry.
- Place the scallops and garnish onto the puff pastry.
Created by : Ng Wai Kee