Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 130ml Dilmah t-Series Prince of Kandy, brewed
- 1g sliced ginger
- 2 tsp condensed milk
- Double cream
- Grated jaggery to garnish
- Brew the tea using boiling water for five minutes for a strong brew.
- Muddle cardamom and ginger in a stainless steel mug.
- Add condensed milk into another stainless steel mug.
- Strain the brewed hot tea in to the first mug.
- Pull the tea from mug to mug 3-4 times.
- Serve in to the glass.
- Add in the double cream to form a layer on top.
- Garnish with jaggery and serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Prince of Kandy
Created by : Soraiya Mareena Dole