Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Rosehip and Hibiscus with Pink Ginger Beer t
• 300ml Dilmah t-Series Natural Rosehip and Hibiscus
• 100ml Sugar syrup
• 2 tablespoons finely grated ginger
• Cardamom pods
• Brew 4 teaspoons (8g) of Dilmah t-Series Natural Rosehip and Hibiscus in 300ml of boiled water for 3 minutes.
• Strain the liquid to remove the leaves of the herbs.
• Add 100ml of sugar syrup.
• Add 2 tablespoons of finely grated ginger.
• Squeeze the juice of a lime on to the beverage and add 300ml of cold water.
• Stir for 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
• Let the beverage cool and pour into the screw top jug and let it stand for 2 days.
• After 2 days have elapsed strain into bottles with tight fitting lids.
• Add the cardamom pods into the bottles.
• Shake the bottle and leave out in room temperature for 1 day and then refrigerate.
- Glass Mug
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus