Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 30ml ‘POM’ (pomegranate) Juice
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 310ml Dilmah Exceptional Berry Sensation
- 30ml Bundaberg ginger beer
- 1 wedge lime
- 1 tsp pomegranate kernels to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker muddle 5 raspberries, berry syrup & ‘POM’ juice together.
- Fill with ice. Add 90ml brewed Dilmah Berry Sensation tea (room temperature) and add a squeeze of lime.
- Shake until all ingredients are combined and pour into a tall glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with pomegranate kernels.
Berry Sugar Syrup
- On a mild heat, combine one cup of brewed Dilmah Berry Sensation tea with sugar and berries. Reduce until syrup is formed. Drain berries before serving.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Berry Sensation
Created by : Geoff Laws