Food : Main Courses
Quail Breast Poached in Ceylon Tea
- 1 litre water
- 10 tea bags of Dilmah Ceylon tea
- 1 orange zest
- 6 quail breast
- 2 Dilmah t-Series Rose with French Vanilla tea bags
- 10ml rosewater
- 500ml water
- 4 1/2 tsp gelatin powder
- Place water, tea bags and heat in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Once water is boiling, poach quail breast in liquid for 80 seconds.
- Remove breast from liquid and place on a drip rack to rest and cool.
- Place tea bags, rosewater and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Take out the tea bags and stir through the gelatin until it dissolves.
- Set, then cut accordingly to size.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Rose With French Vanilla