Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Pink Ginger Beer
• 300ml Dilmah Rosehip & Hibiscus
• 300ml Cold Water
• Lime juice (1 lime)
• 2 tablespoons finely grated Ginger
• 200g Sugar
• Brew the Rosehip & Hibiscus in hot water for 3 minutes.
• Add the sugar, grated ginger, lime juice and the cold water.
• Stir for 2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved. Let it cool to room temperature.
• Pour the liquid into screw top jars and leave it to stand for 2 days.
• After 2 days, strain into bottles with tight fitting lids, shake and leave out in room temperature for one day and then refrigerate.
- Wine Goblet
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Infusions