Food : Main Courses
PERSIAN FETA & PUMPKIN SCONES
- 22g butter
- 12g castor sugar
- ½ cup cooked diced pumpkin
- 90g self-rising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 60g milk
- 100g Persian feta, diced
- Preheat oven 220°C/200°C (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Stir together butter, sugar, salt, flour until combined.
- Add pumpkin and feta cheese.
- Add milk and mix until just combined.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and knead lightly. Roll or pat dough out to approximately 2cm thick.
- Cut scones out using a 4cm cookie cutter and place onto tray.
- Brush tops of scones lightly with a little milk.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Created by : Derek Lai