Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
PEACH HALIA COOLER
- 90ml Dilmah Peach Tea
- 90ml Natural Ceylon Ginger Tea
- 400ml natural spring water
- 90ml apple juice
- 15ml grenadine syrup
- 4 demi tasse spoons raw sugar
- To make the tea, brew 8g each of the teas in 400ml water for 3 minutes and strain. Stir.
- Mix apple juice, grenadine syrup, raw sugar and set aside.
- Mix the two Dilmah teas.
- Place everything in a cocktail shaker with about 8 cubes of ice. Shake using a cocktail shaker.
- Serve chilled in a champagne flute.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Natural Ceylon Ginger Tea
Created by : Suzana Usuldd