Food : Main Courses
PATTEN ’S INDULGENT PRAWNS
• 3 pcs King Prawns, chopped
• 1 tbsp. Avocado, diced
• 1 tbsp. Sugar Cured Tomato (see Directions)
• 1 tbsp. Marie Roe Sauce
• Drop of Lemon Oil
• Handful Butter Lettuce
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp. Black Caviar
• Pinch of Rocket Cress
- Poach prawns for 2 minutes in salted water, cool in iced water, drain and refrigerate.
- Quarter tomatoes, sprinkle with sugar and leave for 24 hours.
- Thinly slice the butter lettuce.
- Place lettuce in the bottom of the dish.
- Toss the avocado, tomato, prawns with lemon oil, salt and pepper.
- Place carefully on top of the lettuce, dress with Marie rose sauce and caviar.
Created by : Ho Wing Hong