Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 6oz Dilmah T-series Vanilla Ceylon hot tea, brewed to desired strength
- 1/2 oz homemade Dilmah Vanilla Ceylon Tea syrup
- 1/2 oz Monin Passion-fruit syrup
- Fresh passion fruit
- Put 5-6 passion fruit seeds in the glass and muddle with home-made tea syrup.
- Halve the fresh passion fruit, then with the fresh fruit inside skewer through with 2 chopsticks.
- In a separate pot, infuse the Dilmah Vanilla Ceylon Tea for 3 minutes.
- To serve, place the fresh passion fruit half over the martini glass with the help of the chopsticks. Either end of the chopsticks will sit on the rim on the glass.
- Then add the syrup to it.
- Pour hot tea in to the passion fruit, similar to a fountain.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Vanilla Ceylon Tea
Created by : Brouck Jean-Francois