Food : Appetisers
PARMESAN CROISSANT WITH GAROUPA BRANDADE
- 300g steamed Garoupa
- 300ml whipping cream
- 100g cooked potato
- 10 cloves fresh garlic
- 100ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 300g Garoupa Brandade
- 5 mini cheese croissants
- 10 rocket leaves
- 20g salmon roe
- Shred the steamed Garoupa and place aside.
- Boil the potatoes until tender and strain before mashing until smooth.
- Finely chop the garlic and add to the potato mixture.
- In a heavy saucepan and over low heat, add the mashed potatoes, before adding the whipping cream and shredded Garoupa.
- Add olive oil and season to taste.
- Slice the croissant in half making sure the two pieces are still connected.
- Place the rocket leaves inside the croissant.
- Using a piping bag, add the Garoupa Branade on top of the rocket leaves.
- Garnish on top with salmon roe.
Created by : Channarong Hongsatan