Food : Main Courses
PAN SEARED SCALLOPS IN CEYLON SPICE CHAI TEA
- 300g scallop
- 2 bags Dilmah Ceylon Spice Chai tea
- 200g Shimeji mushroom
- 10g fresh lemon
- 200ml honey
- 10g corn starch
- 5g salt
- 5g black pepper
- 5ml olive oil
- 250ml seafood stock
- Heat seafood stock and add tea bags and honey. Bring to boil and thicken with cornstarch.
- Season scallop with salt, black pepper and olive oil. Heat pan and sear the scallop till caramelised.
- Saute the Shimeji mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
- For plating: arrange the mushrooms in the middle of the plate and then put scallop on top. Pour the sauce over it.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Ceylon Spice Chai
Created by : Yuli Hariyanto