Food : Main Courses
Pan Roasted Duck Breast with Mandarin on Crispy Ciabatta
- 2 duck breasts, trimmed of excess fat and the skin side scored
- 4 mandarin segments
- 4 thin slices of ciabatta, made crispy with a little oil on a hot plate
- Season the breasts with sea salt.
- Render the skin side of the duck until golden.
- Turn the breast over and place in a hot oven for 7 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest.
- Cut lengthwise into thin strips.
- Arrange on the crispy ciabatta, garnish with the mandarin segments.
Created by : John Kelleher