Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
ORGANIC SENCHA WITH SEAWEED AND CUCUMBER
• Organic Sencha Tea, cold infused (for at least 20 minutes)
• Organic Sencha Tea, brewed hot
• Water seeped in Cucumber and Seaweed
- Prepare and brew a warm pot of organic Sencha with spring water heated to 80 degrees. Allow cooling and add water seeped in cucumber and seaweed. Make ice cubes from this brewed tea.
- To finish, place the ice cubes in a large cocktail glass and pour over the cold infused Organic Sencha.
- Garnish with lime and cucumber. Serve chilled.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Silver Jubilee Gourmet
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Silver Jubilee Organic Sencha
Created by : Ian Jones