Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
NATURAL LEMON VERBENA INFUSION MOCKTAIL
• Natural Lemon Verbena Leaves
• 20 Kawakawa Leaves
• 250g Rapadura Sugar
• 200ml Water
• 500ml Water
• Lemon Verbena Flowers and Lime Slices for Garnish
- Natural lemon verbena ice is prepared with an infusion Natural Lemon Verbena leaves brewed hot then cooled till frozen overnight in an ice mould.
- With it, an infusion is prepared at normal strength 1 scoop per 200ml with hot water for 5min, and then chilled overnight.
- The kawakawa syrup is boiled with fresh leaves and water and reduced by half, strained and dissolved with the Rapadura sugar.
- To serve, prepare the glass with a garnish of lemon slice and verbena ice.
- Add 30ml of the kawakawa syrup. Fill the glass with the chilled lemon verbena infusion and garnish with lemon verbena flowers.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Vivid Tea Selection by Dilmah
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Vivid Natural Lemon Verbena
Created by : Volker Marecek