Food : Appetisers
MOZZARELLA CHEESE WRAPPED WITH EGGPLANT
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- 100g eggplant
- 10g pesto
- 10g semi-dried tomato
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
- 10g tomato chutney
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1g cress
- 5 pcs bread, toasted
- Steam the eggplant for about 3 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Mix with semi-dried tomato, pesto and balsamic vinegar. (Tomato mixture)
- Place mozzarella cheese and tomato mixture on the eggplant and make it into a wrap.
- Place the eggplant rolls on a plate and garnish with the cress and toasted bread.
Created by : Cheung Kit Ting, Chiki