Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
Moroccan Mint Mix-up
Ingredients to Muddle
• ¼ Granny Smith Apple (segmented)
• 1 Lemon (juiced)
• 2 teaspoons Cane Sugar
Ingredients to Shake
• 60ml Dilmah Green Tea Moroccan Mint (cooled)
• 8 Mint leaves
• 30ml Apple juice
• 45ml Vanilla Vodka
• 15ml Sour Apple Liqueur
- With a muddling stick in a strong glass, pound the apple, sugar and lemon to release all of the flavours.
- Add the shaken ingredients and some ice and using a Cocktail Shaker, give it a vigorous shake. Place extra ice in a Tall Glass and strain the cocktail over the ice.
- Garnish with some apple slices and extra mint.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Moroccan Mint Green Tea
Created by : Damian Heads