Drink : Cocktails
Green Tea and Moroccan Mint Pineapple Martini with Pineapple Chew
- Fresh mint
- Fresh pineapple
- Simple sugar syrup
- 5 Dilmah Green Tea with Moroccan Mint tea bags
- Granny Smith apple juice
- Finely slice fresh pineapple and simmer in sugar syrup for 10 minutes.
- Cool, then pat excess syrup with a paper towel.
- Lay pineapple slices on a baking tray and dry at 100°c for about an hour.
- Bring 1 litre of water to approximately 80°C and brew tea for 5 minutes. Strain and chill.
- To a martini shaker with ice add 1 part tea, 1 part Granny Smith juice and sweeten with a little of the pineapple syrup to taste.
- Stir and strain into martini glasses and garnish with fresh mint and a pineapple chew.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Ceylon Green Tea
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Pure Ceylon Green tea with Morocan Mint