Food : Main Courses
MOCHI KACANG CIANJUR
- 200g glutinous rice flour
- 15g rice flour
- 80g sugar
- 250ml water
- 10g butter
- 5g salt
- 75g peanut
- 25g sugar
- 20ml water
- 50g corn flour
- To make the outer skin, mix the flour and add on water, salt and butter.
- Pour the mixture into a container and steam for 10 minutes
- Remove from steamer, stir to mix the top and the bottom part of the mixture and place it again on the steamer for about 20 minutes. Keep warm
- To make the filling, temper the peanut until cooked. Set aside and remove from the outer skin. Grind all and mix with sugar and water
- To make a mochi, get a spoon of warm skin mix (it is important to keep it warm) and flatten it, place the filling on the flattened skin and roll it to make a small ball.
- Dust the rolled dough onto the corn flour.
- The mochi is ready to serve. Garnish accordingly.
Created by : Nalendra Anindita