Food : Main Courses
Mixed bean and tofu one pot vegan delight, with Dilmah red Rooibos, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Ginger and Nutmeg.
- 2 tins mixed beans, reserve the juice in the can
- 100g spiced tofu
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- ½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 6-8 small dried red chillies
- 30 ml coconut oil
- 2 tea bags Dilmah Red Rooibos, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Ginger and Nutmeg Infusion
- In a heavy based pan add the oil and all the seeds, cook till fragrant on a medium heat of 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric and stir for a few minutes.
- Add beans and tofu and Dilmah infusion and bring to the boil, taste for seasoning and add salt if you like.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes and serve with roti or bread.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Infusions
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Rooibos Cinnamon, Turmeric, Ginger & Nutmeg