Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
MINT, LEMON AND PAPAYA INFUSED ICED GREEN TEA
• 300ml Spring Water
• 4.5g Gentle Minty Green Tea
• 1 Chilean Papaya
• Fresh Mint Leaves
• 1 stick Lemon Grass
• 1 Lemon
• 1 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- Boil water to 100°C.
- Pour freshly boiled water directly on to the tea and infuse with sliced papaya, mint leaves, crushed lemon grass and sliced lemon.
- Stir and steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir once more and strain the tea. Let cool. Sweeten with powdered sugar and serve chilled.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Exceptionals
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Exceptional Gentle Minty Green tea
Created by : Cristian Gomez