Food : Appetisers
Millefeuille of Salmon two ways
- 250g dry butter
- 125g plain flour
- 250g plain flour
- Mix well the dry butter with the plain flour and make a rectangle with 3cm of thickness, keep in refrigerator.
- Mix the plain flour, water, salt and melted butter until they make a ball but don’t over mix and keep in refrigerator.
- Roll out the first mix until 1cm thicker and cover with the dough base.
- Close like a simple fold, roll out and give a second simple fold and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Repeat until six folds.
- The inverted puff pastry is ready.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sour cream.
- Prepare the work place.
- Scale the ingredients.
- Slow vacuum cook salmon at 42°C for 22 minutes.