Food : Main Courses
- 500g minced chicken
- 2 tbsp Dilmah Natural Ceylon Ginger Tea, loose leaf
- 40g plum sugar
- 30g tamarind juice
- 40g coconut flakes
- 5ml fish sauce
- 5ml oil
- 5g coriander root
- 2.5g pepper
- 80g roasted and chopped peanut
- 100g crispy Gourami fish
- 2 lotuses
- Heat oil, add coriander root and pepper.
- Stir well until full flavour is drawn and then add the chicken.
- Add tea leaves into the mix, stir until you extract the colour from the tea.
- Add plum sugar, tamarind, fish sauce and coconut flakes.
- Mix well until dry. Add roasted peanut and Gourami fish before serving.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Natural Ceylon Ginger Tea
Created by : Anupong Nualchawee