Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
- 2.5oz Dilmah Rosemary with Peppermint
- 1/2oz homemade Dilmah Rosemary with Peppermint syrup
- 3-4 pieces fresh cucumber
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4oz lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Dash Green Tea Monin syrup
- Place the fresh rosemary and cucumber with the tea in a shaker and gently muddle.
- Add the syrup, lime juice and crushed ice. Shake 10 – 20 seconds until frozen.
- Serve in a glass tumbler, on ice and garnish with cucumber slices and a sprig of rosemary.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah t-Series Designer Gourmet Teas
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- t-Series Rosemary with Peppermint
Created by : Brouck Jean-Francois