Drink : Mocktails/Iced Tea
• 80ml Ceylon Honey Ginger Mint Tea (3 tsp.brewed for 5 mins in 1L of hot water)
• 6pcs. Ripe Mango Cubes
• 30ml Mango Juice
• 8 Leaves Mint
• 30ml Yata Watte Tea Syrup (1 tsp. brewed for 5 mins in 1L of hot water, reduced to a syrup with sugar)
• Cube of Mango in Stick, for garnish
- Prepare cubes of Mango marinated with tea syrup and set aside.
- Pour all other ingredients into a Boston shaker with ice, and shake well.
- Add mango cubes dressed in tea syrup into a glass. Add ice and pour the shaken beverage on top.
- Top with the mango stick and serve.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Silver Jubilee Gourmet
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Silver Jubilee Ceylon Ginger, Honey & mint
Created by : Lloyd Aleta