Drink : Cocktails
Mai Tai with Dilmah Italian Almond Tea
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- Fill tall glass with ice
- 30 ml white rum
- 90 ml pineapple juice
- 15 ml Cointreau
- 30 ml gold rum infused with Dilmah Italian Almond tea
- Build you drink in layers in the order of the recipe
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge
How to cold brew Dilmah tea into alcohol
- 1 liter + 12,5 gr of Dilmah tea.
- Cold infusion for 35-40 mins.
- Agitate the bottle 3-4 time during the infusion, remove the tea bags after the set time.
The range of Dilmah Tea used
- Dilmah Inspirations
The variety of Dilmah Tea used in the recipe
- Italian Almond Tea