Food : Main Courses
LOBSTER “BUNAKEN GOHU”
- 500g lobster
- 500g papaya
- 300g large red chillies (de- seeded )
- 40g fresh ginger
- 3 pcs lime juice
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Blanch the lobster around 5 minutes and smoke it around 5 minutes.
- Peel the papaya skin off and gritted.
- Grind chillies and add grated ginger, lime juice and salt. Pour into papaya gritted in a bowl.
- Keep it in a fridge and let it sit for 3 hours.
- Serve the gohu with smoked lobster.
Created by : Rozacques A.A Momonga